Ordering & Payments
All merchandise must be paid in full before it can be shipped. Immediate payment methods include electronic check, PayPal and most major credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express. Other forms of payments also accepted are personal checks, money orders and certified bank checks, however these forms of payment must be cleared before shipment can be released which may cause a delay.
Agree to Pay -
Upon final checkout and by the required reading of the above STATUES.COM Terms and Conditions, customer hereby agrees and authorizes STATUES.COM (MarbleCast Products, Inc.) to charge the credit card customer has provided for the purchase online order and any applicable added fees and charges required as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, to process and/or deliver order properly, in addition, customer agrees to NOT dispute the charges per this agreement for any reason whatsoever.
The STATUES.COM Gift Shop is an online retail store. All prices are retail and subject to changes without notice.
Custom Made Statuary and/or Custom Ordered Finishes -
Any custom made statue, bust or bas-relief requires a 40% non-refundable deposit. Custom finishes may be assessed an added fee.
No return – No refund policy applies on all custom made orders, custom made statues, projects and finishes.
Quantity discounts or special order discounts are welcomed; please call our customer service department to discuss your request.
International Orders –
Best and most secure payment method is via PayPal. Please call us direct for credit card payments.
Canada : UPS or FEDEX
Outside North America : United States Postal Service Only
A $25 special handling fee is assessed to all shipments outside North America.
US Postal Service (USPS) usually cannot be tracked. Customer assumes risk of non-delivery. STATUES.COM is not liable for any lost packages.
Insurance is automatically added to shipping cost for damages only for claim towards a replacement of product– not lost packages.
However, it is important to note USPS does not offer insurance to specific destinations.
Broker and Customs fee, duties, tariffs, etc. are not the responsibility of customer only. STATUES.COM is not responsible to pay these fees.
Customer agrees to pay these fees where applicable and required by local law.
In the event an item is returned due to failure of the client to pay these fees the customer agrees that order is not refundable.
Authorized International return orders will be charged a 50% restocking fee and the customer must pay all return shipping charges.
Express and Rush Orders –
Express shipping begins once the product is shipped, not when its ordered. We encourage you to call us direct or email us before choosing an express shipping option at checkout. Some items can be produced quickly, others not. If it is determined that your chosen item can be produced quickly to accommodate a Rush need, a $25 Rush Fee may be accessed above the Express shipping cost.
Shipping delivery times cannot be guaranteed once shipped.
Damages and Shortages -
If an item is received damaged, we must be notified immediately in order for a claim to be processed. This will guarantee a replacement.
Important details to know:
- If package or crate shows significant signs of damage, refuse the package and allow the delivery service to return to sender. Report to us immediately 801-366-5900.
- If package is accepted and damage of the product is found, it is imperative that all of the original packing materials with the damaged product is kept. Then notify us immediately 801-366-5900. DO NOT call the shipping carrier. A claim will be filed and you will be notified if the carrier will pick up the damaged package and product. An immediate replacement depends on the product. You will be notified on the replacement process.
- The FineStone Collection may arrive with small scuffs and scratches; this is natural and is not considered damage or reason for return and refund.
- The ArtHistory Collection may have small black specks or grey shadow spots; these are natural and are not considered damage or reason or return and refund.
- The Carved Marble collection has natural dark veins; these are natural and are not considered damages or reason for return and refund.
Many items are packaged and shipped separately; please allow time for all packages to arrive. If shortage does occur we must be notified as soon as possible.